Friday, April 25, 2008

another one, hooray?

playing some disc golf lately. meeting some crazy folks that remind me of me in my youth, some of them are much older than me. causing some soreness in muscles i have not used in a decade. also finding that my allergies might be very similar to my dads (which involves stuffy ears, stuffy nose, and some type of throwing star in my throat). right now i am watching a student serve detention. he is cleaning my white erase board, with results that would not impress. it looks a bit like my board is crying and her mascara is running horribly.

tonight is another premarital counseling session. it is actually pretty cool. you basically just sit and talk about things that make most a bit uncomfortable. it is an interesting breathe of discomfort that i find strangely enjoyable. i have heard the rumor that communication is important in building and maintaining good relations, but i always think having a strong military is important as well. so if the meetings go south and i do not learn to communicate i am definitely in the market for a strong military, if any one has any leads. maybe craigslist.

1 comment:

thedeav said...

you're gonna need one